Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Need Your Help - Please and Thank You

Hey peeps,

There are lots of great things going on as of tonight, but a few of them I really could use your help. Please check out the goodness and any assistance you can give would be most appreciated!

1. Blood Harbor - A good friend of mine, Rick Chesler, has started his own Kickstarter campaign and needs your pledges. Why do I need your help on this? Well, if he meets his goal, I get to make his cover! That's right - first was WIRED KINGDOM, then kiDNApped, and now the potential at BLOOD HARBOR. Whether you pledge, spread the word, or both, I'll send you a virtual high-five!

2. The Novel Blog - Dan Boucher, Chief Reviewer and head-dude at The Novel Blog, gave me a HUGE gift and interviewed me for the month of May on his amazing book blog that houses interviews by some of the biggest names in the industry (so don't just stop with me). In the hopes to get my name out there more, please check out my interview and spread it everywhere you can. If you head over and read it, please make a u-turn when finished because I would love to hear what you thought of it.


Those are my two big things. Your help is immense and I thank you for it! More updates coming soon. Have a great week.

--SJT


No comments:

Post a Comment