Friday, November 4, 2011

Updates - Jan 2011 to Today

Hey friends,

It's been way too long since I've been here on the blog. I had visions of greatness for it... and then life got busy. This not being my full-time day job, it kind of got neglected - many apologies. I do want to post some updates though about what has been going on in 2011.

I've acquired many clients this year, many of which have been repeat offenders (what's wrong with you people... haha). Here are a bunch of them, along with a widespread thanks to all of you who have come and commissioned work through me and FindTheAxis.com.


Rick Chesler - Cover creation of kiDNApped



Charles Colley - Cover creation and ebook layout for Skull County, USA



Denise Gass - Cover creation of Ghosts of Arlington



Rick Jones - RickJonz.com

Mindstir Media - Ebook formatting which included: Contingency, Indemnity, Precedent (Paula Wiseman), Purpose of the Powerful (Chinelo Umunnakwe), Sands of Sanibel (Donna Raye)

Paul Byers - Ebook formatting of Arctic Fire, as well as cover completion

Katie McVay - Cover creation of The City of Lost Secrets, as well as ebook and print book layout



Seven Realms Publishing - Ebook and print book layout for David Lynn Golemon's The Supernaturals; Cover creation for David Sakmyster's Blindspots



Cinder Path - Movie poster for Nightwatchers, a screenplay by David Sakmyster



Steven Savile - Ebook covers, US and International including international bestseller Silver (int'l), and The Sally Reardon Series



Tom Monteleone - Ebook formatting for Night of Broken Souls, also coming soon include The Blood of the Lamb, The Reckoning, and Mafia

Exlineal - Logo creation



Steve Alten - Running his contest for his releases of Phobos (Tor) and Grim Reaper: End of Days (Tor)


2011 so far has been a wild ride and I love it. I've made many great new friends along the way and hope you join in and take advantage of our author services and logo creation. Feel free to join us on Facebook, or come say hi on my personal Facebook page where you can also see what I accomplish at my day job. We also have a Twitter account, so if you want to say hello I encourage it.

Take care, everyone. Enjoy what is left to autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment