Last time I updated you it was January, so plenty has happened between then and now. Check it out:
1. Steve Alten's The LOCH 2 contest finished up April 1st. It was another great contest for an Alten thriller collecting tens of thousands of hits for his newest trailer. Congrats to the top 20 contestants who will be immortalized in the amazing follow-up to a New York Times bestselling title.
2. Two covers were created for Andrew Price, both being legal/crime thrillers. WITHOUT A HITCH and WRONGFUL DEATH came out snappy!
3. A handful of e-book layouts for Mindstir Media including BANISHED MEDIEVAL QUEEN, and children's picture books FAITH-A-LEAPIN' and EDISON THE FIREFLY.
4. E-book and print layout for SONS OF GOD AND DAUGHTERS OF MEN by Nicholas Tanguma for Seven Realms.
5. Book trailer creation for Jeffrey Stephens for his newest release, TARGETS OF OPPORTUNITY. While the final rendition just passed his inspection, it's not yet up on YouTube - but don't worry I'll be sure to get that bad Larry up here when it is available to be seen! It is by far my best book trailer creation and can't wait for you all to check it out.
6. E-book and print layout for Jeremy Robinson's novella CALLSIGN: KING III - BLACKOUT, the final new Chesspocalypse title in the series, co-written with Sean Ellis.
Thanks to my new clients who took the plunge and trusted me to provide them with a quality product, as well as the return customers who believed in my work to come back for another round. And thanks to you for your comments and time checking out my work.
The book trailer created for Jeffrey Stephens is now live! Please check it out and let me know what you think.